I am Shubhanshu Mishra, a PhD student at the School of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This is my personal blog where I share my experiences with technology, art and literature along with some of own creations. For more professional details about me visit shubhanshu.com.
- CRF Loss and character based embeddings in @PyTorch github.com/napsternxg/pyt… I tweeted 5 days ago
- A python primer on implementing the Metropolis Hastings sampling algorithm from scratch. Feedback welcome.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… I tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @chrisalbon: Common Linear Regression Problems #machinelearningflashcards https://t.co/7ZbqSsbIwY I tweeted 6 days ago
- More reason to increase technology literacy among people who are responsible for the public. twitter.com/dataeditor/sta… I tweeted 1 week ago
- Python utility tools to download data from multiple social media sites. (WIP) github.com/napsternxg/Soc… Contributions welcome. I tweeted 1 week ago