I am Shubhanshu Mishra, a PhD student at the School of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This is my personal blog where I share my experiences with technology, art and literature along with some of own creations. For more professional details about me visit shubhanshu.com.
- Challenging the assumptions of learning and building better practices for efficient learning of concepts. twitter.com/ncasenmare/sta… I tweeted 8 hours ago
- This is exciting direction for multi task learning. Encode tasks as questions and then the model learns to answer q… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… I tweeted 9 hours ago
- Would love to see this part of the python analysis stack. twitter.com/uwdata/status/… I tweeted 1 day ago
- So is quite a lot of ML and statistics where g is the partition function and e^f(x) is the potential function or t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… I tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @brandondamos: @PyTorch geometric by @rusty1s et al. github.com/rusty1s/pytorc… https://t.co/mOWWuFClUD I tweeted 1 day ago