I am Shubhanshu Mishra, a PhD student at the School of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This is my personal blog where I share my experiences with technology, art and literature along with some of own creations. For more professional details about me visit shubhanshu.com.
- ML systems for NLP still struggle with UNK tokens. twitter.com/JanelleCShane/… I tweeted 18 hours ago
- RT @IR_oldie: Launched this week: a collection of free datasets from Microsoft Research to advance state-of-the-art research in areas such… I tweeted 19 hours ago
- Challenging the assumptions of learning and building better practices for efficient learning of concepts. twitter.com/ncasenmare/sta… I tweeted 5 days ago
- This is exciting direction for multi task learning. Encode tasks as questions and then the model learns to answer q… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… I tweeted 5 days ago
- Would love to see this part of the python analysis stack. twitter.com/uwdata/status/… I tweeted 5 days ago