I am Shubhanshu Mishra, a PhD student at the School of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This is my personal blog where I share my experiences with technology, art and literature along with some of own creations. For more professional details about me visit shubhanshu.com.
- Such a clear example of avoiding easily manipulated signals in favor of concrete signals for identifying fake news. twitter.com/holden/status/… I tweeted 3 days ago
- TIL: If A is a binary matrix of size, n*m then the co-occurrence values of columns i,j can be found in the matrix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… I tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @DiesnerLab: Il-Chul Moon, who runs the Applied AI lab at KAIST, presenting his Social Computing research @iSchoolUI. In his work, metho… I tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @Dcollier74: This showed up today... @nhartlep @TheShubhanshu @DA_Houston Special thanks to @saragoldrickrab and @rkelchen for thei… I tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @DiesnerLab: Excited to have Il-Chul Moon, associate professor at KAIST ( aai.kaist.ac.kr/xe2/), giving a talk at our Machine Learning… I tweeted 1 week ago