I am Shubhanshu Mishra, a PhD student at the School of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This is my personal blog where I share my experiences with technology, art and literature along with some of own creations. For more professional details about me visit shubhanshu.com.
- RT @BerniceKing: Brilliant King. Powerful King. This is my father at his most truth-telling, yet love-centered, self. Watch and share on to… I tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @UberEng: Out today: introducing Manifold, Uber's model-agnostic visual debugging tool for #MachineLearning at Uber Read the article: h… I tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @Mwirigi: 16 Ways to Measure Network Effects a16z.com/2018/12/13/16-… via @a16z I tweeted 2 weeks ago
- This is amazing. Using Fourier series to plot any user drawn curve as a beautiful visualization. @TomFevrier Can y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… I tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @alvations: Collecting a list of word embeddings for an #nlproc class. Other than Word2Vec, GloVe and Fasttext. What other pre-trained… I tweeted 3 weeks ago