I am Shubhanshu Mishra, a PhD student at the School of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This is my personal blog where I share my experiences with technology, art and literature along with some of own creations. For more professional details about me visit shubhanshu.com.
- RT @nntalebbot: "If you do not take risks for your opinion, you are nothing." - @nntaleb I tweeted 3 days ago
- I liked the chapters explaining the connection between statistical tests and mean value with linear models. twitter.com/russpoldrack/s… I tweeted 6 days ago
- Important slide based on @laroyo 's paper "Truth Is a Lie: Crowd Truth and the Seven Myths of Human Annotation". Re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… I tweeted 1 week ago
- Build my first @observablehq notebook on how the field of norm loss for a set of points changes. This gives rise to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… I tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @rown: Today we're announcing Visual Commonsense Reasoning, a new task and large-scale dataset, with the goal to bring AI systems from r… I tweeted 1 week ago