A lot of time you end up in this situation where you have created a new Facebook event and would want to invite all your friends to attend that event. If you have a lot of friends then its a real trouble clicking on select for all the friends and then sending the invites.
To solve this problem I have created a small bookmarklet which automates the process of selecting all your friends for inviting to an event just with the click of the mouse button.
First of all Create a Bookmarklet in your Browser. I am stating the steps for Chrome Browser.
- Right Click on the Bookmarks Bar and Click on Add New Page… [Click Ctrl+Shift+B to open Bookmarks bar if its not there]
- Give a Name to the Bookmarklet.
- In the URL Section enter the following code.
- Hit OK and your Bookmarklet will show in your Browser Bar.
Following are the steps to invite all your friends to an event. Lets consider the event Youth 2 Business – IIT Kharagpur
- Go to the Event Page https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=231553940227603
- Click on +Select Guests to Invite
- An Invite Friends box will open. Drag the scroll bar to the end of that box. [It will happen slowly as facebook loads all your friends as you scroll to the bottom of the box. Make sure you end only when the box is at the very end of the scroll space as shown in the picture.]
- Click on the Bookmarklet from your browser bookmark Bar.
- All your friends will be selected. Now click on Submit and your invites will be sent.