I am Shubhanshu Mishra, a PhD student at the School of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This is my personal blog where I share my experiences with technology, art and literature along with some of own creations. For more professional details about me visit shubhanshu.com.
- This is such a nice slide. I like the explanation of the ratio of the likelihood at theta versus the expected likel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… I tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @terns: Huge thank you to @FGTtweets and @TwitterForGood for your partnership in helping make a difference in our community! #MyTernToMa… I tweeted 5 days ago
- Animal general intelligence has arrived. giphy.com/gifs/FsXkGPQWP… I tweeted 6 days ago
- This is such a useful slide to have, whenever I start thinking that solving a nonconvex problem using neural networ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… I tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @CT_Coughlin: In partnership with our parent publisher @SpringerNature, we have compiled a list with more than 250 research funders and… I tweeted 2 weeks ago