I am Shubhanshu Mishra, a PhD student at the School of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This is my personal blog where I share my experiences with technology, art and literature along with some of own creations. For more professional details about me visit shubhanshu.com.
- #deeplearning will end up becoming a Bayesian inference. twitter.com/soumithchintal… I tweeted 22 hours ago
- Great segment from @voxdotcom twitter.com/ThingsWork/sta… I tweeted 3 days ago
- A must read for all ML and esp. #deeplearning practitioners. medium.com/@blaisea… https://t.co/DORCh0kzxi I tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @sedielem: PatternNet & PatternLRP: nice work from a former colleague on interpreting neural network classification decisions. https://t… I tweeted 1 week ago
- Really interesting take on using languages like Python for thinking clearly from @AllenDowney allendowney.blogspot.com/2017/04/python… I tweeted 1 week ago