I am Shubhanshu Mishra, a PhD student at the School of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This is my personal blog where I share my experiences with technology, art and literature along with some of own creations. For more professional details about me visit shubhanshu.com.
- Statistics gold from RA Fisher. Source: github.com/cs109/2015/blo… https://t.co/MSf1IwrGQO I tweeted 16 hours ago
- RT @shivon: Proud of these incredible founders! @textio @deepgenomics @DigitalGeniusAI @trygigster @gradescope @ContextRelevant https://t.c… I tweeted 22 hours ago
- RT @hardmaru: Tutorial on Adversarial Autoencoders (with PyTorch). Clearly written and self-contained. Link to paper at the end. https://t.… I tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @aaronclauset: Slides from my talk @sfiscience + @googleventures on Data-driven Predictions in the Science of Science https://t.co/iqYO0… I tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @googleresearch: Releasing the Skip-Thought Vectors model in @tensorflow, that can encode the semantic properties of sentences - https:/… I tweeted 2 days ago