I am Shubhanshu Mishra, a PhD student at the School of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This is my personal blog where I share my experiences with technology, art and literature along with some of own creations. For more professional details about me visit shubhanshu.com.
- Trying my hands at visualizing TF-IDF scores for documents using @NipsConference poster titles. "learning" is almos… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… I tweeted 5 hours ago
- Great example of fully reproducible research from Google. twitter.com/TensorFlow/sta… I tweeted 1 day ago
- Useful resource on tech related ethics courses. twitter.com/cfiesler/statu… I tweeted 2 days ago
- Woah, this is concerning. twitter.com/diazf_acm/stat… I tweeted 3 days ago
- Visdom for @PyTorch is super easy to use. Just enough to log your model training visually than printing logs to con… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… I tweeted 3 days ago