I am Shubhanshu Mishra, a PhD student at the School of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This is my personal blog where I share my experiences with technology, art and literature along with some of own creations. For more professional details about me visit shubhanshu.com.
- RT @SteveStuWill: Great example of how expectations guide perception. https://t.co/GJ11Z0xtV7 I tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @random_walker: Proposal: an AdBlockPlus-like browser extension backed by a crowd-sourced repository of Dark Patterns—as you browse, it… I tweeted 6 days ago
- I think this is a huge contribution from the @TensorFlow and Edward team. Introduces healthy competition for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… I tweeted 1 week ago
- Everyone involved in any kind of research of technology development needs to read this section on "Historical appen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… I tweeted 1 week ago
- Reading about the Belmont Report. Such an important resource to understand the idea of Respect for persons, Benefic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… I tweeted 1 week ago